I am so excited to be hosting my Queen of Cardmakers Workshop tomorrow,
Tuesday 22nd September!
This beautiful workshop has been created for you to enjoy making
three gorgeous shabby chic cards,
filled with beautiful layers, delicate details and lots of creative goodness.
Your kit includes all the papers, embellishments and more
needed to complete all three cards.
Simply bring along your favourite crafty tools and adhesives,
and everything else will be waiting for you!
I have lovingly prepared 30 kits in total for this workshop.
Any kits remaining after tomorrow’s class will
be available to purchase from my website,
so if you can’t join us in person, you’ll still have
the opportunity to create these beautiful cards at home.
www.bellarosecreativestudio.com.au
One of the things I love about my card kits is that so much
of the preparation is done for you
allowing you to simply sit down,
get creative and enjoy the process.
I cannot wait to spend tomorrow creating with my
Queen of Cardmakers and seeing these beautiful cards come to life!
Until my next upload, thank you so much for stopping by, and as always…
Keep unlocking the Artist within.

No comments:
Post a Comment