I had kept these precious photos aside for quite some time,
knowing that one day I wanted to create something very special with them.
It has been a few years now since this beautiful soul left us,
but while sorting through photos for my coffee table books,
I came across a vast collection of memories from the
wonderful times we shared together.
Without hesitation, I knew it was finally time
to create my Friends Forever layout.
Oh, the memories that came flooding back, travelling together to the
CraftAlive shows, setting up our craft stand, the laughter,
the long days, the adventures and all those little moments in between.
They are memories I will cherish forever.
Since losing my beautiful Doc, returning to craft shows has
been something I have found difficult.
But I feel the time is coming. In 2027, BellaRose
will be choosing a few special locations where we can once again bring
our beautiful kits and embellishments to you in person.
This layout will not be for sale.
It will be framed and will have a very special place in my craft room,
alongside other treasured photographs that tell the story of our journey together.
But I know Doc is looking over us,
and I hold onto the thought that one day we will meet again.
Until then, I will treasure the memories,
the laughter, the adventures and a friendship that time can never take away.
Friends Forever…! then, now and always.
Thank you for stopping by and allowing me to share this
very personal creation with you.
Keep creating, keep making memories, and as always…
Keep unlocking the Artist within.

No comments:
Post a Comment