Friday, August 28, 2026

YOU ARE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL LAYOUT...!

 

Oh my goodness… this one was an absolute joy to create!

I completely adore Lemoncraft papers, and this layout had me in my happy place 
from start to finish with beautiful layers, dreamy florals, gorgeous textures,
 stamping and all those little details that make scrapbooking so much fun…!

And here’s the exciting part…!

NEW SCRAPBOOKING LAYOUTS ARE COMING IN SEPTEMBER!

I have been busy creating behind the scenes, 
and I cannot wait to share these gorgeous new designs with you.

If you love pretty papers, layers, flowers, lace, embellishments 
and a touch of BellaRose magic, you are going to want to keep watching…!

Pop over to my website and keep an eye on 
Kits Kits Kits for the new releases:


Until my next upload, have a fabulous evening, 
Creative Bella’s… and remember…

Keep Unlocking the Artist Within…!
BellaRose 

No comments:

Post a Comment