My Creative Journey…!
Good morning my beautiful Creative Bella’s!
It is so wonderful to be back in my very own craft room
yesterday and creating again!
There is something so special about sitting at my desk,
surrounded by all my favourite crafty treasures,
and simply letting the creativity flow.
Last month I promised you all that from September
through to December, I would be bringing you lots and
lots of Christmas worships and creative kits and
I’m so excited to get started!
Today, I just wanted to share a little peek at
what’s currently on my desk.
This beautiful wreath, or piece of wall art,
was created using items from my own personal craft stash.
I had so much fun putting it together!
I used a 12x12 paper from the Craft O’Clock collection,
added some flowers from my stash,
did a little fussy cutting, added some flowers from my stash
and berry’s and finished it with a gorgeous crochet doily lace,
ribbons from my craft collection.
I created it using an embroidery hoop,
and I love that it can be displayed in so many different ways
hung on the wall, displayed on an easel,
or simply used as a beautiful decorative piece.
But this is only the beginning!
I’ll be recreating this project again as a workshop,
using gorgeous papers, flowers and embellishments from
some of our top leading craft designers.
I’m now eagerly waiting for all the new Christmas flowers,
bits and bobs and gorgeous embellishments to arrive so
I can create the Christmas version with you all!
So, my Creative Bella’s, stay tuned on my website for the workshop
dates because Christmas crafting is coming your way!
I hope you enjoy this little glimpse into my creative world Bella’s!
Wishing you all a wonderful and creative day…!


No comments:
Post a Comment