Friday, August 28, 2026

BROTHERS FOR EVER LAYOUT 2...!

A Little Something From the Heart..!


Most of you know that my forte has always been cardmaking, 
album making, decoupage and off the page projects, 
and I don’t often create scrapbook layouts.

But every now and then, I get that little creative 
urge to do something different.

Yesterday, I sat down at my craft desk with some beautiful photos 
of my two gorgeous grandboys, and this layout slowly came to life.

There is something so special about creating with photographs 
of the people you love, and this one was truly created with love.

Every layer, every little detail and every embellishment was added 
while thinking about these two precious boys 
and the memories captured in these photos.

Sometimes it’s lovely to step outside your usual creative space 
and simply follow where the inspiration takes you.

I hope this layout inspires you to pull out some treasured photos, 
sit at your craft desk and just create from the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment