SCRAPBOOKING DELIGHT…!
Good afternoon, Creative Bella’s..!
Here is another layout upload, and this time introducing
my handsome grandson, Isaac.
A while back I created a similar layout,
but I decided to revisit the design using some stunning
papers and a selection of new embellishments that
add even more texture and dimension to the page.
I absolutely love how all the different layers
and details have come together.
I’m also excited to share that in September,
I will be releasing a new collection of scrapbooking layout kits
on the BellaRose website for you to purchase.
All of my kits come completely packed with everything you see
on the finished project, along with step-by-step instructions
to help you recreate the layout.
All you will need are your basic craft tools and adhesives,
and occasionally some texture paste, as some of my layouts also include stencils.
Until my next upload, have a wonderful evening,
Creative Bella’s, and as always…


No comments:
Post a Comment